Monday, September 26, 2005

The Ex Factor

So it is always interesting when you find out your ex is seeing somebody else.

The ex and I decided to see a movie tonight. Of course he conveniently let it drop that me met a guy a few weeks ago in orlando and has been "dating" him long distance. This kind of makes things a little bit interesting considering that he has been telling me for two weeks how lonely he is. I assumed it was just because he missed me (actually, I think he just misses companionship, not really me).

I am not sure why it bothers me that he has already started seeing someone again when I haven't. Hell, I am not really sure that I want to see anybody. I am feeling just a little bit confused. I think that I am fine being alone right now... I guess I was just expecting him to be feeling the same way. I guess I just need to sort myself out.

I hope that I get some sleep tonight.

(Btw, Flightplan is definetly a rental)

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger aklsdjhfa said...

You'll be alright! Besides, dating someone long distance who's living in Orlando? Do people date long distance after college? What's the point? BUSTED.

(Thanks for the heads up on the movie, sorry it wasn't better)

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Mr. Bartender said...

I agree with Chip. The long distance thing is nothing to get upset about. This "boyfriend" is nothing more than a way to cope with the loneliness post breakup. Most likely he hooked up with someone while on vacation and they both are trying to make it more than it was.

Seriously this "relationship" will never work. As jealous as he is, do you really think he'll be able to trust a guy all the way in Florida???

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger The Boy said...

Being lonely is a normal part of a breakup. If you don't go through it, you carry baggage right into the new relationship.

So, like my ex, who got together with his current two weeks after we broke up, they'll move in together and tell your friends how unhappy they are. But the best part is letting your ex know that you know just how unhappy he is after he told YOUR friends not to tell you. But I'm vindictive, so maybe it's just me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home