Friday, September 16, 2005

hhhhmmmmmm

Favorite Moments from Last Night:

1. The guy who cuts my hair was on time for the first time ever allowing me enough time for one pre-cocktail at bartender's apartment (I am not counting the shot of bourbon I took as I was leaving my apartment for the salon) before going to GL.

2. Big Gay Kevin and I serenading the members of our carload with "I've Been to Paradise But I've Never Been to Me."

3. Rescuing the boy for several potentially scary men at GL.

4. Putting my hands down Big Gay Kevin's pants to have him tell me that he has a turtle because of the humidity.

5. Realizing that Big Gay Kevin has slept with 3 of the 4 people we were hanging with.

6. The stumbly walk up 14th Street on my way home.

Looking forward to a night of bills, cleaning, and laundry!!! Woo hoo!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Mr. Bartender said...

i know two of the guys Kevin slept with...who was #3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home