Thursday, October 13, 2005

I am praying for you... MEM

A long, long time ago I went to a Christian college. Not only did I go to the Christian college but I interned to one of the Vice Presidents during the summers. The VP was great to me. She took me under her wing and helped me learn and grow professionally (she thought she was helping me “spiritually” as well but she didn’t know that I was having sex with boys when I wasn’t at work).

I stayed in touch with the VP after graduation as I worked at the college for a few years before moving up to DC. After I moved up to DC, she would continue to email me and ask me about “spiritual life.” I always responded a little less than honestly but that is where BGK shook me right out of the closet. Before I go to deep into the story, you should know that BGK interned to the President of the college and knew the VP quite well.

I forwarded one of her emails to me on to BGK and made some sort of snide remark. BGK, instead of responding to me, responded directly to the VP. Basically the email consisted of his advice to me to tell her that I was a big ole fag and that I wanted to have a threesome with her and her husband (Sparky). I think there was more colorful language in there that I can’t remember.

Kevin’s response from the VP… “I am so disappointed in you. I am praying for you… MEM (her initials)”

Nightmare! Needless to say, I lost that professional reference.

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Mr. Bartender said...

awww the good ole days :)

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Paulo said...

Paulo loves you.

~Paulo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home