Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Metro Observations

I know that it has been a while since I have posted... many apologies but I have been busy.

Two observations from the Metro this morning:

1. Really hot guy standing up in front of me. I was totally scoping him out until I realized he had a bible in his hand... now, not so hot.

2. I was walking behind two female army cadets to get off the Metro. Finally when I pass them I realize that they are both singing the lyrics to Rent to eachother. [Sigh]... this is all I am going to hear for the next three months. I know if I have a bad, a certain bartender at a certain karoke bar must already be dying!

MrsJesus is back!

3 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Dale said...

How do you tell if an army woman is a lesbian???

Her Ak-47 always smells like tuna.... ewwwww

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger The Boy said...

Maybe bible guy was a student? I know for some of my lit classes I had to read it. And I'd definitely be spotted around dc carrying a bible, and I'm not....well, you know how I am.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger mrs.jesus said...

I was a leather bound fancy bible. There was nothing text book about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home