Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Things I Heart About Wednesday Morning

1. Waking up to 3 Advil and a Sugar-Free Redbull
2. The lesbian that cut me off in the metro.
3. The fag on the metro that kept invading my seat space.
4. Wearing my roommate’s Merrells to work.
5. Arriving to work at 9:05 to realize I was supposed to be in a 9:00 meeting.
6. My 9:30 meeting to learn the basics about the Department of Education’s Integrated Technical Architecture (what the hell is this and why am I learning about it?).

2 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Dale said...

be thankful you didn't have a 7:30 am meeting in bethesda.... my dealer(starbucks) will be hearing from me several times today. Also, when I worked at Dep of Ed I always felt like SUCH a tool walking through those damn little red school houses... you'd think with the exodus of Paige they'd rethink the decor a little...

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous copperred said...

At least you don't arrive every morning at 0905. Or worse you always arrive at 0905 on a day with a meeting at 0900.
I'm sure you were natily dressed tomake up for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home