Thursday, September 28, 2006

AIDS Walk Update

Hello blog-land!

I just wanted to give you all an update on how my AIDS Walk Fundraising is going.

Due to all of your generous support, I have not only met my original goal of $1,500 but have raised $2,075 (as of this posting) - placing me in the top 5 fundraisers. I am incredibly grateful for all of the assistance you have provided. The contributions given so far have been amazing (even shocking at times!). I also appreciate all the work you all have done in spreading word about the AIDS Walk to other people and signing up for the race yourself.

Not wanting to rest on my laurels, I'm raising my goal to $2,500 to raise an additional $425 in the remaining week and a half. I'm sure with your continued support I can reach (and exceed) that goal with no problem.

For those of you that have been meaning to contribute but haven't gotten around to it yet, it's not too late but we are just about out of time. Click here to be taken to my donation page.

For those of you who have already given, I again thank you for your support and ask if there are any of your friends that you can think of that may be willing to contribute as well. I'd appreciate it if you could forward this request along to them, tell them what an outstanding young lad I am (ha ha), and remind them that their donation is entirely tax deductible and goes towards a great cause.

And also a reminder that it's not too late to sign up to be on the DC Angels team and walk with us on October 7th. If you sign up for our team I pledge to be one of the first people to contribute to your own goal.

Once again I am truly amazed by all the generous support that has been shown by you all. It is greatly appreciated and words are not enough to express my gratitude.

With love,

Mr. B

(I admit to totally cheating on this blog post....the entire text is from an email i sent out to friends yesterday, just changed my fundraising amounts and new goal!)

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for walkin' the walk...

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Mr. Bartender said...

Details of the unveiling of my tits will be sent out to everyone who has donated by Oct 7 :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home