Thursday, October 20, 2005

Mr. Bartender is a Playboy

Here's a quiz as first seen on The Sean Show:

My results

The Playboy - Random Gentle Sex Master (RGSMm) Clean. Smooth. Successful. You're The Playboy. You're spontaneous, and your energy is highly contagious. Guys therefore find you fun to be around, and girls find you compelling. You have lots of sex, and you manage it all without seeming cheap or being hurtful. Well done. You probably know karate, too.

It's obvious to us, and probably everyone else, that you're after physical rather than emotional relationships, but you're straight up with potential partners. And if a guy you want isn't into something casual, it's no big deal. You move on. BEFORE sleeping with him. Usually. At least you try to. Such control is rare. If you're feeling unfulfilled, maybe you should raise your standards. New conquests will only be satisfying if there's a possibility of rejection.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Mixed Messenger
CONSIDER: The Bachelor, The Poolboy

Your exact opposite:The Mixed MessengerDeliberate Brutal Love Dreamer

------

So now, I'm not entirely sure I agree with the results... I think they need to rethink the formula for gay guys. Because for being a Playboy I should be getting laid a helluva lot more than I am. Maybe I'm just a Playboy who is bad at his game.

Also some of the questions were a bit odd. How many people have you kissed?? WTF? Who would even know where to BEGIN answering that one!?!?

Even some questions like the number of times you've had sex in the past year were hard for me. I think I can remember all potential times, but I couldn't help but wonder what would be considered a valid sexual experience. I found myself asking myself stupid things like "well what about the time I was really drunk and started to hook up with a guy but instead I ended up lecturing him about safe sex after he asked me to fuck him without a condom? - does that count ?" (uh yeah that was a fun filled night...)

Anyway agree with the results or not, still a fun little test...I encourage y'all to take it and post your results in the comments...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home