Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Open Letter to 2006

Dear 2006,

I just wanted to write you a quick note to let you know I’m anxiously awaiting your arrival. While your predecessor, 2005, was fairly kind to me, she was a bit harsh to many of those around me. As her reign in office comes to an end I look at some people close to me and see them in a lot of pain. I ask that you treat them with more benevolence than she did. You may not be able to undo all the problems that 2005 created, but please spare them any further hardships. Oh and if it’s not too much to ask, a miracle or two for K would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance…

Humbly yours,

Mr. Bartender

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Bartender,

Until you start serving up stronger drinks and dropping trou behind the bar, I'm going on strike. If that means no new year for you, too bad.

Sincerely,
2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home