Thursday, December 08, 2005

*yawn*

Is it just me or is anyone else bored with this list of Grammy Nominees? It's nice to see my girl Fiona on there I guess, and yeah nice that Ani got her usual nomination for best album artwork (it'd be even better if they appreciated her actual MUSIC), but overall I'm underwhelmed. Is Mariah really the best we have to offer?

On an unrelated note - google users are smarter and richer than non-users! My favorite part of this article is that it's found on Yahoo :)

oh and unrelated note #2 - looking for a new fabulous day job - forward any leads my way! After all, I'm a google user so I need to get closer to that 60K income level :)

2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Stef said...

Sorry to hear about the job situation -- all I've got to share is in fundraising, which I know isn't really your bag. But I hope you find something great soon.

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All my contacts are govt work. Probably not your thing, but if you might be interested, drop me a line with what sort of work you'd be looking for and I'll shake the tree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home