Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Public Service Announcement

Dear Washington Sports Club Patrons,

I am not going to tell anyone how to maintain their personal hygiene or the proper way to wipe their own ass. However, if you happen to have a case of skid marks on your white undergarments, especially a case so severe that it makes one question if they are skid marks or a possible accident, please refrain from laying said undergarments on the locker room floor - soiled side up for all to see. This is an unwelcome display under normal circumstances, but particularly offensive when they remain in full view on the floor while you are showering.

I sincerely hope I only need to make this request once. I thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Yours truly,

Mr. Bartender

3 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I am now addicted to baby wipes; I am pristine, I say unto thee.

But if the soiled side was down, then there's be shit on the floor, and isn't that worse?

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Dop T said...

I have heard that there are some men who lift so heavily they "lose control". No excuse tho. I wonder what happens to said underwear after the guy gets out of the shower...

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger DC said...

ew, nevermind the holiday diet I don't think I'll eat till new years with that image....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home