Friday, December 02, 2005

Another Thursday Night!

Last night I met up with the usual suspects for another night out at the Green Lantern. It was one of those evenings where you just keep running into person after person that you only kinda-sorta-know - some for the good and some for the not so good. Luckily despite the few bad seeds, I got the pleasure of interacting with a few peeps I'd like to get to know better, including these gay bloger studs....

And it was a good thing I had a blast last night, found out some uh - interesting news today at work that could mean some changes for yours truly.....

i'm not sure yet if its good change or bad change...

but whatever, as fiona says "be kind to me or treat me mean - i'll make the most of it i'm an extraordinary machine..."

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger DC said...

always fun times, Thursday night was el marathon de drunkenness. I love it!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger clickboo said...

Great seeing you as well, sexy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home