Friday, March 24, 2006

the giddy anticipation can commence....

...now

A Fiona Apple / Damien Rice Tour is currently being scheduled for the USA for June/July this year.


They better make a non-MCI/Verizon Center appearance in DC...if anyone sees official dates posted let me know ASAP.

In other music news, Feist is releasing a remix CD next month.

and

Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins were uber amazing last night. If I see a bootleg floating around I'll be sure to post it, meanwhile this should help get those unreleased songs stuck in your head.


On a sad note, last night I noticed my "loose" jeans are now fitting just a little too snug. Even worse - the only thing I could fit into my 31 waist pants this morning was my shame.

3 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see you bouncing now...

You have "loose" jeans? ;-) If you want to share some of that ass, I'll take some of it of your hands; sitting is so painful now. Seriously, maybe it's muscle, because even my 30s were getting a bit snug in December and 29s unbreathably tight. I could even give you a pair of 32s that used to fit really well.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Chris said...

My 31s are also starting to get a bit tight. Note to self: Winter hibernation is OVER.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger TOS said...

Oh now let's just stop all this... I'm sure they look great - nobody wants a nasatall after all (no ass at all!)

I'm a 34 and proud :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home