Sunday, February 19, 2006

Delima

I just got home from a 14 hour day working my "real" job...

That meant I took off the bar...

It's 12:30 on a Saturday night....i never have a Saturday night off from the bar....


On one hand, I'm physically and mentally exhausted and should go to bed, especially when more work awaits me tomorrow.

On the other hand, I've been void of social functions over the past couple weeks and want to make the most of a Saturday night off...

How should I spend the next 2 and a half hours - drinking or sleeping...

My decision to come in a future post...

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes your presence was missed, especially by the huge numbers of squat, identical marines who refused to sing without you there. Jim&Don say hi.

I wonder what you did...

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Dumbek said...

Sure - The one night we decide to come see you and you take off. sheesh. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home