Sunday, February 19, 2006

What's a Rilo Kiley fan to do???

March 23, 2006

Rilo Kiley band member Jenny Lewis plays at the Birchmere

also on March 23, 2006

Rilo Kiley band member Blake Sennett opens for The Magic Numbers with his side project band, The Elected at the 9:30 Club


What's a Rilo Kiley fan to do?? Clone myself so I can be two places at once?!?!

I have already purchased my Jenny Lewis tickets so I guess the decision has already been made, but seriously what awful timing...

Maybe Jenny and Blake will meet up for a cocktail after their performances...

*sigh*

oh well...


(oh and for the record I behaved and went to bed last night, which was good as I got an emergency phone call at 8:15 this morning. Ugh...is it March yet?? And why do I feel like I have a hangover even though I didn't have a drop to drink last night???)

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hangover:It's withdrawl, easily cured with hope.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger TOS said...

doh! that sucks - you made the right choice though, just imagine how bad you'd feel after a couple of drinks... good news tho - March is just a week away! you'll make it!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Stef said...

Well, any fan of the camp classic "Troop Beverly Hills" would know the choice is clear. You have chosen wisely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home