Monday, September 26, 2005

argh!!!

Oh no!!! This morning I awoke to iPod problems. I wanted to load up the CD from some friends' wedding this weekend. I connected the iPod and iTunes hung for a bit and nothing would load up. Restarted the computer and iTunes loaded fine, but wouldn't recognize that the iPod was connected. Turned off the computer, unplugged the iPod and then the iPod itself gave me an error message and a ominous looking icon. I reset it and it appeared to load up just fine. Went to play a song and it just hanged. Reset it again and all my music was gone. No artists, no playlist - nothing. I began to sweat. Once again I reset it and thank God the music came back and this time it actually played. Now however certain songs will play for only a couple seconds and then skip to the next song.

My baby is broken, and I am sad :(

I'm gonna spend some time at iPod Lounge this morning to see if I can find a fix. All you kids in blogger land please say a little prayer for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home