Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Machine Is A Little Less Extraordinary


Next Tuesday will bring about the highly anticipated Fiona Apple release, Extraordinary Machine.

But for those of you, like me, who don't want to wait that long you can listen to a stream of the entire CD over at MySpace.

For the moment I'm trying to withhold judgement. I had been listening to the Jon Brion produced version of this CD that was leaked on the internet earlier this year and fell in love with it. These rerecorded and reproduced versions haven't quite wowed me yet. Still some quality work here, I'm just missing things that made the other version so amazing. Where oh where did the strings go on "Not About Love"???

*sigh*

Oh well, it's still great to have you back Fiona...

(iPod update - things were going great, but then I had some more issues connecting it to my comptuer this morning....grrrrrrr)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home