Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Inappropriate

Some inappropriate behavior observed this week:

1) Chatting about work during a burial service
2) Talking on cell phone while taking a shit in a public restroom
3) Grunting so loud and obnoxious at the gym it sounds orgasmic
4) Pink shirt with popped collar

Pink Shirt Popped Collar guy tried to order a Cosmo from me and I in good conscious could not serve him without saying anything. Conversation went like:

PSPC: "can i get a Cosmo?"
Mr. B. "how about you turn down that collar?"
PSPC: "is that some sort of dress code or something?"
Mr. B: "no, just a good idea in general"

collar got turned down and i resumed making his drink...

7 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Chrisafer said...

I came very close to asking the guy standing front of me at Ted Leo to turn his down because it was blocking my view. I didn't have the guts/enough beer.

You're my hero, Mr. Bartender!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger clickboo said...

#4: LOL!!! You are too much.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger DC said...

1). tacky

2). icky

3). hernia-y

4). fantastic-y

PS. who orders a cosmo at (Mr. B's bar), I heart your bar but it doesn't strike me as a froo froo cosmo-y place

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger The Boy said...

Mr. Bartender, we will have to agree to disagree about the popped collar.

I do think popped is inappropriate in the winter, but as of today we are in the full swing of popped-collar season!

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3) I HATE that more than anything. I'll bet he likes to talk during sex too.

4) You just love to be in control, don't you? ;-) And of course he did as he was told.

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh. popped collars should be grounds for permanent 86-ation. they weren't cool in the 1986, nor are they cool in 2006.

nuff said.

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my sweet, sweet, man. My heart just grew three sizes too big coz you told a boy to unpop his collar. Seriously, I kinda had a micro-rgasm. Just sayin'.

xo-
S!

http://theseanshow.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home