Friday, September 30, 2005

Green Lantern Thursdays

Okay....before i type too much i ask that you keep in mind that i'm toxicated and that spell check is hopefuly taking care of most of my typos...

So Team Lady had another FABULOUS night at the Green Lantern with The Boy (love having him back). We are so happy to have him in our fold. Although Mrs Jesus may have been a bit too vocal however when it came time to say that applicant #1 wasn't good enough for The Boy - me thinks the applicant may have heard him......Mr. Bartender says the guy was cute but a bad tipper.....a point that The Boy pointed out to the applicant awhile back and therefore the applicant will hate Mr. Bartender for life...oh well...

Anyway MY major drama tonight was running in to Mrs. Jesus' coworker tonight.....I actually met him last week but he did not remember me.... Last week he profeessed that he was in the closet at work and felt uncomfortable having Mrs. Jesus see him at the Green Lantern. I resassured him that he was fine...

But tonight he forgot our conversation from last week, and forgot Mrs. Jesus and him running into each other (hey, it happens we were all drunk) but flipped out when he started hitting on me and I told him that what happens with me get's reported back to Mrs. Jesus. I could swear on a bible that Mrs. Jesus would be discreet about it. He fliped out but I wasn't going to lie -if something were to happen - I woudl tell Mrs Jeus right way. . She's my girl and there ain't no lies between us..... Closeted boy freaked out immediately and nothing happened, which fit perfectly into my rule that I told Mrs Jesus before he left tonight....

I said regarding cloested boy.... "It's fine if you choose to be in the closet, I will not out you for being gay. But do not expect of for a second that you can get laid with me when you're so in the closet. I understand where you're at in life, but no way will I put out for some closet case - no matter how hot you are"

So I go to pass out now....horny and alone..... but given the events of the night - it's for the best.... Once again, I'd rather sleep alone than fuck some closet case that won't even live his life honestly.....

even drunk Mr. Bartender has more integretity than that.....

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger The Boy said...

Amen Lady!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home