Friday, October 07, 2005

Me thinks...

I’m still drunk…

Yikes…for the second time this week I stayed out WAYYYYY too late and had WAYYYYYY too much to drink. Ugh… I’m still in the happy semi-drunk phase though which is apparent to my coworkers because I’m in a much better mood than I ever am at work. I bet they are wondering if I got laid. Nope, no sex – just have the alcohol flowing through my system keeping me happy. I’m guessing it will wear off in the next hour or two and the tired and hungover phase will hit me and I’ll turn into a complete bitch.

But while I’m happy might as well recount the tales from last night.

· Mrs. Jesus and I arrived at Jrs only to realize our plans to look for a tall Asian wasn’t well thought out. There were several Asians who were on the tall side and I didn’t have the courage to approach any of them. Really what do you say? “excuse me, you’re a tall asian, do you blog?” We decided to wait until the Boy arrived and let him make the move. Luckily The Boy guessed right and found Dale.

· We were all sad to not have Kevin or Chip join us for the evening but the surprise appearance of The Party Girl made me happy. We had some good conversation too – I love her – purse and all…

· At JRs this nasty guy pulled me over to introduce me to his friends and informed me “Dave here wants to do ya”. I smiled and said “wow…that was real subtle” and retreated back to the gang. Granted it was no “chocolate starfish” line, but still it never ceases to amaze me the lines people think will work…

· At the Lantern The Boy noticed one gentleman was walking through with a suit on. Curious as to why he would wear a suit on a shirtless evening The Boy pulled him over to inquire. What The Boy did not forsee was said gentleman was far more intoxicated than we realized and far more touchy. Suit Guy became immediately fixated on Dale and started rubbing his torso. I would have none of this - Sketchy Suit Guy was not going to ruin our evening and give Dale a bad impression of shirtless Thursdays. So I leaned over to Sketchy Suit Guy and informed him that he is not allowed to touch us unless he disrobes himself. At first my plan seemed to work, he seemed unwilling to take things off and settled for a simple loosening of the tie. He then moved on to touching Mrs. Jesus and once again I informed him that you can only touch if you have no shirt on. What I did not forsee is that Sketchy Suit Guy would call my bluff. With the assistance of Dale, the man began to undress. The Boy, Mrs. Jesus and I watched in horror. Off came his suit coat, tie, cuff links, shirt and undershirt. The now shirtless Sketchy Suit Guy was in front of us and according to the rules I had established he had free reign to touch any of us. We all just turned our backs on the situation hoping the problem would go away. Fortunately it did, and even better – Dale had managed to keep the tie!!

· The tie became a badge of honor for us last night, we each took turns wearing it.

· After the end of free drinks The Boy suggested a change of locations to Sadlands. Despite my insistence of never going there again, I gave in and actually had a good time.

· Overall I didn’t see much eye candy at either the Lantern or Sadlands, but had SUCH a good time being surrounded with good company. Always love hanging out with Mrs. Jesus and The Boy and loved meeting and getting to know Dale. He’s as fun and witty in person as he is on his blog. Yay!

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger DC said...

It was AWESOME getting to know you as well! hopefully last night is the start of many fun times to come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home